- Mizuho Financial Group Inc 220.30 +1.19%
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc 777.00 +2.63%
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp 324.60 +1.15%
- Yahoo Japan Corp 467.00 -3.71%
- Sharp Corp/Japan 239.00 +2.14%
- Aiful Corp 442.00 +2.55%
- Nomura Holdings Inc 724.00 +2.65%
- Hitachi Ltd 809.10 -0.47%
- Laox Co Ltd 318.00 -4.22%
- Toshiba Corp 486.50 +0.31%
- Kobe Steel Ltd 231.00 +0.43%
- Resona Holdings Inc 633.50 -1.46%
- Shinsei Bank Ltd 234.00 +0.86%
- Sojitz Corp 183.00 +0.00%
- Fujitsu Ltd 764.60 +2.63%
- Aozora Bank Ltd 442.00 +4.00%
- Kenedix Inc 518.00 +1.17%
- Mitsui OSK Lines Ltd 445.00 +0.91%
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd 120.00 +0.84%
- UNY Group Holdings Co Ltd 733.00 +10.06%
- Ube Industries Ltd/Japan 201.00 +1.01%
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc 494.10 +1.35%
- NEC Corp 351.00 +0.00%
- Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd 599.00 +3.10%
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc 4,801.00 +2.16%
The rising greenback could crimp growth in jobs tied to exports
RJ O'Brien's John Brady previews the February U.S. employment report scheduled to be released tomorrow. He speaks with Bloomberg's Angie Lau on "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
Boko Haram and the oil collapse prove a nasty mix for a rising African power
March 5 -- Bloomberg's Trish Regan and Lisa Abramowicz report on today’s top ten stocks.
March 5 -- Verzcruz TJM Founder, Steve Cortes, discusses crude oil and crude stocks. He speaks with Bloomberg's Scarlet Fu. (Source: Bloomberg)
March 6 -- Timothy Karpoff, a former U.S. Treasury official and now a partner at Jenner & Block LLP, talks about the results of the Federal Reserve's stress test that shows that all 31 big banks have sufficient capital to absorb losses during a sharp and prolonged economic downturn. Karpoff speaks with Trish Regan on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." Bloomberg's Erik Schatzker and Scarlet Fu also speak.
March 5 -- Jerry Solomon discusses what BNP is doing to help make tennis be apart of Madison Square Garden again.
March 5 -- Teymour Farman-Farmaian discusses what's new in the gaming industry.
March 5 -- Skanksa USA President and CEO, Rich Cavallaro, discusses the delta plane that skidded off the Laguardia runway. He speaks with Trish Regan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
March 5 -- Erik Schatzker and Timothy Karpoff discuss the current Fed stress test.
March 5 -- Scarlet Fu discusses the current Fed stress test.
March 5 -- Eurasia Group China Analyst, Nicholas Consonery discusses how China can confront a property slump and disinflation.
March 5 -- Bloomberg’s Trish Regan reports on today’s top stories on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
"people appear to be breaking into their piggybanks to make ends meet"
March 5 -- Bloomberg’s Trish Regan, Drew Armstrong and Ed Hammond examine AbbVie buying Pharmacyclics for twenty-one billion dollars on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
March 5 -- On today’s “The Roundup,” Bloomberg's Trish Regan, Alex Barinka and Lisa Abramowicz wrap up the day’s top market stories on “Street Smart.” (Source: Bloomberg)
A graphic guide to Russia’s declining fortunes
Mark Cuban: We're in a Tech Bubble—and It's Worse Than 2000
Breaking the future takes time
Veterans earn twice the pay of newbies who do the same work
March 5 -- Trish Regan covers todays top stories. She speaks on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
March 5 -- Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets' Danial Tenengauzer, Peter Institute for International Economics' Jacob Kirkegaard and Bloomberg's Michael McKee discuss the euro's decline to the U.S. dollar. They speak on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Some governments raid private accounts in times of need