Comcast to Launch Wi-Fi Phone Service by Mid-2017, CEO SaysBy
Cable giant will resell Verizon service, tap Wi-Fi hotspots
Company also in talks to add streaming services to X1 platform
Comcast Corp. will introduce a Wi-Fi-based wireless service by the middle of next year, entering a market dominated by Verizon Communications Inc. and AT&T Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards